PK205 +14.1 THE MEDUSA NEBULA

CELESCOPE

Not seen this one before in the forums as yet , very faint neb , well some say its a Planetary neb other say Emission , but would have to do a colour one to finds out i guess, this is one faint puppy . got out early before the Moon came up high, this needed 87 subs at 60 secs to get this ,using the HA filter and my new set upp reducer Celestron 6.3 , spent some time on balancing the scope and more time on polar alignment , seems to have paid off , processed in Maxim using a mild 1% on DDP and finished in Photoshop ,

this one lies in Gemini at RA 7h 29m 26 secs and dec +13 degrees 13:56its not in the synscan data base , and any others as far as i know , so have to plonk it in yourself, and hope for the best eheheh

Cheers

Rog

image.jpg

tried to see it when the moon came up , nothing showed on the puter , shows how faint it is ,

Archived