NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Aurora over Ackergill tower,Caithness

Stunning shot of the Aurora. I'm so impresed by the amount of colour and light you have captured. You have really done it justice!

Nice one! :(

Mark

Its a great composition but i think its way over saturated,hence all the little coloured noise in the sky.Your probably thinking thats a bit rich coming from me who loves to kill things with colour but i just feel a bit less colour would have worked much better here.

Lovely composition and viewpoint though.

not at all stewart,i will take any constructive criticism,you are right though,i was a little heavy handed with the saturation button but i kinda like that over coloured glow.

Its a great composition but i think its way over saturated,hence all the little coloured dots in the sky.Your probably thinking thats a bit rich coming from me who loves to kill things with colour but i just feel a bit less colour would have worked much better here.

Lovely composition and viewpoint though.

not at all stewart,i will take any constructive criticism,you are right though,i was a little heavy handed with the saturation button but i kinda like that over coloured glow.

I love that over coloured glow as well, especially on shots like yours that have the big bands of colour.I'm trying to keep my fingers of the saturation button a bit more but i'm a colour addict so it wont last.:(

Archived