Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Woohoo I love my Neighbour !!!!

Kai

I have a very restricted view to the South (but very dark skies) due to a line of trees blocking out pretty much everything to the South West..........

But not any more :D:D:D:D:D:D

My next door but one neighbour has decided to remove hers :(:hello2::):hello2:

I think a bottle of wine on her doorstep is in order and maybe an invite around for a peek at Saturn.

I have been helping out my neighbours with a bit of tree felling lately.. As I have the tools its the neighbourly thing to do....

The fact its also "securing" my astro horizon is a bonus as well as the few quid in the pocket for Petrol and Chainsaw oil... :(

Billy...

I have been helping out my neighbours with a bit of tree felling lately.. As I have the tools its the neighbourly thing to do....

The fact its also "securing" my astro horizon is a bonus as well as the few quid in the pocket for Petrol and Chainsaw oil... :D

Billy...

Do your neighbour know about the tree felling yet :(:evil6::)

I think a bottle of wine on her doorstep is in order and maybe an invite around for a peek at Saturn.

Absolutely, then get them absolutely plastered and suggest they knock down their house and build a bungalow !

You're views would increase again :(

Yep they came an asked after seeing me use the chainsaw...... infact their neighbours have asked who did their trees for them... so could end up working my way along the road...

Already booked to drop some more in the autumn...

Billy...

Cut them in nice sized rings and send them over to me for splitting for log fires. Keeps me busy during a quiet day.

Yep they came an asked after seeing me use the chainsaw...... infact their neighbours have asked who did their trees for them... so could end up working my way along the road...

Already booked to drop some more in the autumn...

Billy...

Maybe worth using the chainsaw on the streetlamps also, improve things no end then!!

no tress here, but i was out last night on the first cloud free night for me in about a month, and after about 45mins, my neighbour put their bathroom light on which lit up my back and wrecked my night eyes, and after about 15 mins i just gave up and went in... :(

I have a very restricted view to the South (but very dark skies) due to a line of trees blocking out pretty much everything to the South West..........

But not any more :(:D:D:D:D:D

My next door but one neighbour has decided to remove hers .

Can I have the logs.......?

Archived