SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

250 Ordered!!

Finally done it..........Ordered my SW Explorer 250P DS :)

Just the OTA for now so looking for a mount in the next few weeks and months. Contemplating building a dob mount for now but it just getting the time to do it at the moment as i'm stacked with work and other home diy jobs to do....but at least i have part my scope on order....it's like christmas in MARCH :D:hello2::)

Baader Laser Collimator ordered too :(

Just thought i'd share this with you all :p

A very excited Gaz

I have one and it is very good value for money. I advise you to do a total, full and extensive collimation of it when it arrives. A Newton is very sensitive to mis-alignment but easy to align. I just did mine properly for the first time and he difference in vignetting and edge sharpness (with coma corrector, of course) is amazing.

After that, I'm sure you'll be very satisfied with it, as I am with mine.

/p

Contemplating building a dob mount for now but it just getting the time to do it at the moment as i'm stacked with work and other home diy jobs to do....but at least i have part my scope on order....it's like christmas in MARCH :):hello2::D

Baader Laser Collimator ordered too :(

Just thought i'd share this with you all :p

A very excited Gaz

Get a Skytee 2 Alt-Az mount. Would work brilliantly with your OTA. :)

John

Archived