Forecast is for clear spells but its cloudy!!!

Got a big piece of seaweed and a pine cone that I could let you have cheap for the price of an EQ6 - probably be more reliable than the Met Office :rolleyes::D

Hope you get some clear skies soon - come to that, hope we ALL get some clear skies soon

Clear skies on our camp site near Oxford and I hate them big time!

As mentioned on a thread I started all I can say is Aaaaaargh!

All week it said cloudy weather here, even just before we left. So I did not bother bringing the scope and the sky is sooooo clear I hate it!

However, if anyone is around here and enjoying it that is great news.

Regards

Chris

Got home from work to see cloud approaching from teh east but I was determined to use a scope for the 1st time in over a fortnight. Bagged 6 double stars between clouds before total cloud cover.

Ah well I got some observing done.

Philj

Saturday Night was a lovely Clear night,

Finally got the scope out for a good look at the orion Nebula which appeared as a faint haze through my scope and managed to get a good view of the pleiades.

Think i need to geta 2x barlow though would love to see the Orion Nebula closer up and the moon when it decides to come out before 5 in the morning.

Archived