CLOUD!!!!!!!!!!!

matty79

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUTTED!

Im looking outside and i can still see blue sky.. The weather forecast says clear skies tonight.. And stupidly, I got the binoculars I ordered delivered to my girlfriends work address thinking it would save me a long journey to the post office one morning this week (The postman NEVER delivers to my house)

The missus has been off ill.. ALL WEEK!

How thoughtless... lol!

Ah well, more nekked eye astronomy for me then!

P.S. I found WH Smith is now stocking cloud spotting books in the Astronomy section. How considerate of them.

LOL - I cant believe it, because I did this when I came home from work this evening !!!! Originally went to see if I could see some early twinkling stars before the thick cloud arrived, but there where some fantastic red/orange clouds scattered across a darkening sky so I had the chance of using my binos & got a closer look.

Am I going mad ??? :rolleyes:

Never mind, when the gulf stream shifts the uk will be a glorious place to live 

Clouds here in N Ireland have been wall to wall for ages. When I do get a clear night, I find myself rushing setup to try an get some picks which end up being garbage. I really really need to get a couple of clear consecutive nights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yesterday looked good on paper...clear all day. Clear forecast too. Arranged to meet with another forum user pss53.

Walked out of the house at 7 and thought - NNOOOOOO! Thick cloud everywhere except for a sliver of clear sky to the east.

So we met up and set up, as the forecast said clear sky...as you know the forecast in this country is NEVER wrong, oh no.....:rolleyes:

We ended up in the pub. Could be worse, but I'm beginning to think that the people who predict weather would have difficulty in predicting their own bithdays.

Archived