Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lunar Hi-Res catch in Vgood seeing

johnh

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi John you know watching what you have been doing with saturn, i didnt really think about what your lunar work could achieve, But well thats kind of clear now. what with your sensetive red large optics and good seeing, those are extremly smooth highly detailed shots. even with that many frames, and it is a lot by lunar standards, i cant see any miss alignments. again youve entered the world, of world class lunar imaging. Just goes to show even at 60 degrees its not enough to save a hi res shot in the uk, if seeing isnt relatively calm, as i took a few two days ago and seeing was dire, so much so i havent even botherd to process most of them, and after seeing these i made the right choice lol.Ok time to start doing the lottory and ill be joining you out there. Processing looks real nice. Watching everything your doing in awe really. Nice one

Archived