Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Televue EP's

Nexus 6

Hi guys and gals, thought I would show a pic of my TV ep's, small in number but large in quality, some of the collections posted in other threads are superb compared to mine, a couple more over the next few months should see me content.........for now. :)

I should have posted this in spaceboys thread on Televeu ep's, sorry folks.

Thanks for your comments John and Kim, :) I have to admit there is something very natural looking about how they appear in the ep case, its what they deliver in views, as you both know, that really counts and for that they are briliant even in my sct.

very nice set! how do you find the 13N compared with the 18R for comfort and seeing the field stop etc?

Shane, its clear that the Radian is the more comfortable ep on the eye, as I already had the 9mm Nagler I knew to expect a little trouble with eye position with the 13mm, which as you know is critical, once you have settled the views are tremendous, the 13mm is without doubt the best ep I have looked through, no Ethos to compare it to, although I hope to try one of those out in the near future. I was also impressed with its size, really compact compared to the Radian which itself is quite a small ep, I am sure I will be able to give a better opinion in the weeks ahead, I look forward to more views using it. Will we ever get a settled period of stargazing?

Very nice collection, you are clearly hooked. Don't look through an Ethos you may change your whole set. Infact do look through an Ethos they are superb, Nagler's are a close second though.

Thanks Chris, I believe I may indeed be hooked, it would spoil it to include other brands now although I am aware there are other cheaper options for a slow sct like mine that would deliver views almost as good as Televue.

Shane, its clear that the Radian is the more comfortable ep on the eye, as I already had the 9mm Nagler I knew to expect a little trouble with eye position with the 13mm, which as you know is critical, once you have settled the views are tremendous, the 13mm is without doubt the best ep I have looked through, no Ethos to compare it to, although I hope to try one of those out in the near future. I was also impressed with its size, really compact compared to the Radian which itself is quite a small ep, I am sure I will be able to give a better opinion in the weeks ahead, I look forward to more views using it. Will we ever get a settled period of stargazing?

cheers Alan

Interesting stuff. Are you likely to be at SGL6? would be good to meet and also I'll have my 13E and would be very interested in a comparison. :)

I wish I could say I was going to SGL6 but have been sidetracked with getting this astro society thing going here in Barton. Hopefully I will meet some people who have some nice kit so I can then compare the relative merits of each item, guess thats a nice part of events like SGL6.

Enjoy the show shane. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah i'd agree they are rubbish, i'd be doing you a favour by offering you £10 to take them off your hands!!!

Black and Green, Pah, who needs em......

(Nice lil set BTW :-))

Cheers

Stewart thanks for your post sort of :), still need a couple more, the current discunt on TV kit is a real tempter :glasses1:

Edit, sorry for not replying back to you as quickly as I would have liked.

Archived