Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Quick M1 from Sunday night..

JohnP

This is my first image in a long while & as usual things didn't go smoothly. My guiding was terrible & there was a lot of high cloud. Also it was my first try with new 7nm Baader Ha filter. Image details as follows:

Location Bromley Kent (bad light pollution).

Camera Atik 16ic - 9X480secs, 7nm Ha filter.

Scope ED80.

Hopefully better the next time out. It took me about 2 hours to remember what plugged in where & how to do it all etc...

Thks, John

m1Stack.jpg

Hi Mark, SpaceBoy - Thks for the comments. I was happy that I managed to get all the kit working however, I definitely had big issues with guiding that I need to sort & by the time I'd sorted out all the issues with the rest of the kit High cloud had arrive which spoiled the seeing. I will try it again next time I am out. I also want to do a direct comparison between my newly acquired 7nm Ha & my old 13nm Ha to see if my £90 has been wisely spent...... :-)

Cheers, John

Archived