hi need some info plz!!

Hi all relatively new to all this. I am just wondering if anyone could please lift the lid on this Planet X nonsense. I have reading all over the net that it is on a collision course for earth and supposed to make contact December 2012. Could someone please tell me if this is true or just alot of rubbish?:)

thanks kerri

(P.S sorry if i sound a bit mad just i think i have worried myself about it now lol):)

trust me its a load of rubbish,if there was another planet floating around the solar system one of us would have seen it by now, i think this all stems from the Mayan calendar which some people believe predicts the end of the world in 2012 but it is just really when their calendar ended nothing more ominous than that.

Its absolutely true - the Incas predicted it many thousands of years ago and in 2012 the planet will be destroyed by a planet called planet X (actually it might have been a galaxy sized planet eating space otter that was going to cause the world to end - the Incas werent very specific about it) - In any event my suggestion is go out and get the biggest and best telescope you can afford so you can have the best possible view of the end of the world - lets face it - its a once in a lifetime event :)

I do wonder about people though who believe this to be true but stay working as bus drivers/clerks/short order cooks and accountants- if I REALLY thought the world was going to end I'd kite the cerdit card to its maximum, buy a satin pink Fearrari upholstered in Leopard skin and run amok.

Its absolutely true - the Incas predicted it many thousands of years ago and in 2012 the planet will be destroyed by a planet called planet X (actually it might have been a galaxy sized planet eating space goat that was going to cause the world to end - the Incas werent very specific about it- In any event my suggestion is go out and get the biggest and best telescope you can afford so you can have the best possible view of the end of the world - lets face it - its a once in a lifetime event :)

aww thats just nasty!!! lol

Mmm everyone knows this is how the world ends in 2012 -

The White House crushed by an aircraft carrier classic. :)

I'm sure the otters still have something to do with it though as they are appearing in more and more threads on here.... very strange. :)

Its absolutely true - the Incas predicted it many thousands of years ago and in 2012 the planet will be destroyed by a planet called planet X (actually it might have been a galaxy sized planet eating space otter that was going to cause the world to end - the Incas werent very specific about it) - In any event my suggestion is go out and get the biggest and best telescope you can afford so you can have the best possible view of the end of the world - lets face it - its a once in a lifetime event :)

I do wonder about people though who believe this to be true but stay working as bus drivers/clerks/short order cooks and accountants- if I REALLY thought the world was going to end I'd kite the cerdit card to its maximum, buy a satin pink Fearrari upholstered in Leopard skin and run amok.

Don't worry about buying a scope you can afford, just buy the very very best scope on the never never and use the satin pink ferrari pulled by a trained team of otters in matching pink tutus as a mobile platform :)

but don't worry the Earth will either (A) suffer a catastrophic Impact (:) be vaporised when the Sun expands.

So be safe to know It will get destroyed one day, as it should!

Its a big and very long cycle birth death and rebirth in the universe.

but a far more likely thing is Mankind will make the planet inhabitable first. far more likely.

But it could be otters that make the planet uninhabitable. They are sneaky beasts and even now are probably plotting the downfall of the human race. You have only to see them swimming on their back with 'know it all' look plastered over their fat smug faces to know they aren't to be trusted.

Archived