Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Perseid Meteor Shower 2010

Hi guys can someone kindly update on perseid meteor shower 2010 i.e when it will commence and peak?and also where to look in the night sky for them and any tips for the dslr users on imaging them.

Hi guys can someone kindly update on perseid meteor shower 2010 i.e when it will commence and peak?and also where to look in the night sky for them and any tips for the dslr users on imaging them.

Theres a very good piece in this months AN on viewing and imaging the Perseids.

@all

thanks

@gazoc

goodluck

i will start taking like 500 pics each night from maybe 5th if monsoon weather clearsup, till the 12 or 13th.Last year i did caught a few in the first week of august but none on the night when it was to peak :eek:

If the skies clear, this years shower could be a classic. Definitely worth hunting out some dark skies as light pollution really diminishes the show. Should make for a good night at the Salisbury SP. :mad:

Archived