Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Am I just daft??

Trillian

I have noticed several posts refering to the fact that you can see where the ISS is going to be on Stellarium. I can't find it on mine? Are there different versions that are available or extras that you can upgrade.:):icon_scratch:

You'd only be daft if you didn't ask and puzzled away for ever not knowing!

That's a very nice answer from The Thing. :) Never be afraid to ask - no one here will ever think you are daft. Keep the questions coming.

Ah ha -found it!!! Thankyou Bigfoot:icon_salut:

As a newbie it is a little daunting asking stuff on here but I am sure I will have another niggling question very soon and I am sure that one of you will come up trumps for me again. Thankyou all.:eek:

This thread is a great example of how asking a question has provided information and learning not just for the "asker" but also for others too. Precisely what we're here for - spreading the knowledge and promoting the hobby for all to enjoy.

Not daft at all. :eek:

Archived