Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

You know your old scope was bad when...

toml42

The view through the finderscope of your new scope is better than anything your old scope could do! :p

My skywatcher 200p arrived today (remarkably quick service from FLO, especially considering they've only just moved! thanks guys!)

so far i've only looked through the 9x50 finderscope, but even that blows my no-name 76-700 out the water! I'm a very happy chap! just got to wait for the 'new purchase clouds' to clear, can't wait! :D

I've had a little play with the scope now on various trees, birds and far off electricity pylons, and am so far delighted.

However, out of curiosity i decided to see what would happen when I put the EPs (unbranded H20 H12.5 SR4) from my old scope in the 200p...

I nearly threw up! :D

I had a simliar thing happen to me but my thing was called: You know how bad your skies are when.........

your 50mm finder shows a brighter M51 from Kelling than your 200P does from home.

Enjoy the 200P, it's an awesome scope!

Archived