Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First ever scope on order.

I have just ordered a Skywatcher Explorer 150P. Hopefully I won't be cursed with cloudy nights when it arrives. I'm so excited but do apologise in advance for the numerous questions that will be heading your way.

Hi Daisy

Am only one step in front of you If I can say anything go for the Moon took me 2 nights to see it when you do you will love it. Went looking round for 2 mins then back to moma the Moon as they say small steps

Hi Daisy - congrats on your new scope!!! Very exciting :(

Am not sure about N.Hem but in Australia when we buy a new scope, or some astronomical goodies, we aare cursed with clouds + or - rain :( .... the time being eqivilent to the amount of $$ spent. :) A mystery for sure.;)

Enjoy, you will have a ball. :(

....Am not sure about N.Hem but in Australia when we buy a new scope, or some astronomical goodies, we aare cursed with clouds + or - rain :( .... the time being eqivilent to the amount of $$ spent. :( A mystery for sure.;)....

That must be a global phenomenom then - it's just the same at this end of the planet :)

Congratulations on your purchase Daisy :(

Hi there.

I took delivery of my 150p last week and have been pestering everyone on here with questions.

Had a few fantastic nights out in the garden and despite nearly falling over a hedgehog on Saturday, it has been a mixture of frustration and elation (with elation far ouyweiginhg frustration) ;):D. Even found a small grey smudge last night which I think was a galaxy or cluster or something ... how excited was I....?

Although we have had some nice clear nights, the moon is now sooooo bright. Tonight I gave up after oggling Saturn and the Moon and opted for an early night instead.

Enjoy

Archived