NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Reports from Kelling?

daz

I think you need to edit your post to show a smiley, as I know you were joking (we discussed this) but dont want others to think you were being serious with your post.

And yes, aparantly imagers are just glorified photographers according to one well know staff member at a certain astro shop.

;):):(

Maybe I should've said observer not imager.

I was just annoyed that the previous thread to this one about the Kelling Heath Star Party seemed adequate enough for any pictures(or images) and reports to be posted in rather than someone having to start a new thread for themselves. And the cheesy grin got me as well...

OK

Hi ya Daz

I was there for 3 nights mate, the first night (Thursday) was a complete non starter, Friday was clear but there was a lot of moisture in the air, Saturday was clear

The skies weren't as good as last April IMO

I had loads of issues as I always seem to when I take my kit to Kelling.

I posted a couple of images in the DSO section but they weren't all that to be honest.

Other than that, I think a good time was had by all.

Archived