Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Mars pic's from past few weeks

OXO

Hi All,

Well after coming back and forth from Ireland i managed to get out a few nights and image Mars and the results are posted here for viewing. Quite happy so far but a IR filter will help and also a Electric focusser of which i should have in a couple of weeks:).

I was also out last night got some to process i will post later today..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

May have somemore to post too from earlier in the month:).

James :)

Cheers Russ,

Quite happy with the images i think i can do better though need some decent seeing conditions really and a IR filter. Mars is rather large at the moment and getting bigger by the day, i have been using a 10mmep and 2xbarlow i think it's pushing the scope to it's outer limits may go for just the 10mm ep in october?..

James :sunny:

Hi Steve,

I was using the skywatcher 200mm F/5 and a cheap skywatcher 10mm ep, Barlow wise a Celestron ultima 2x shorty. Thinking about the limits again maybe using a 3x Barlow would be better with my setup.........

Thanks

James :sunny:

Great shots James!!. I'm looking forward to imaging Mars with the 127 mak shortly. I just can't do those early mornings!!.... I Know I'm missing a good time view & image.

So you are using EP Projection then I guess?.

Rob

Archived