Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Invent a name for the disease

TopHouse

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, this is roughly the same but hey. i have a symptom where you go out and search the sky. know there are clouds right over the sky but still look up. also turn around after shutting the door to see if you can catch the sky out.

i moved to Darlo and had 2 days of clear nights in a month. oh f****** h*** torettes has come along now.

Know correctly amongst sufferers as 'sods-murphy syndrome'

Medical journals will refer to it as 'Lex Excrementa Virga'

Happy to enlighten you.

Steve

Schmidt's Dropsy also has similar symptoms to an older disease, known by its original name of Galileo's Stumble. Both can come on without any warning and can be terminal.

Peter

Other symptoms I've experienced include staring for prolonged periods at my telescopes and mount, especially during the day, and feeling pleased with what I have (this is the mania phase). This is followed by periods of craving for a new camera etc, (this is the depressive phase)

A condition that many astronomers have experienced is called Reflectus Displagea. The condition is linked to the Reflectus virus first identified in the 18th century. Modern technology has meant that the condition is easily treat although there are some older suffers who still use more traditional methods to treat the condition.

Peter

Noculosis systematic withdrawal syndrome.

body starts to twitch/ eyes keep rolling upwards/ hands keep reaching for scopes/

words keep spilling randomly/family keep clear in case of rage/ dogs keep wetting floor as no walkies at night in case clouds move away/ and other half slowly gets the same as us with random words being delivered usually beginning with IF YOU DON'T..

ron.s.g

Archived