Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Another Newbie Here

sidewinder

Greetings all,

I am currently in Hampton VA Because of the Military. My Wife and I have always wanted a scope and finally we were able to get one. So My Wife and I are extremely new at all of this. If any one would be so kind to give us some advise for astro-photography and also good eyepieces that would be great. Thank you and Clear Skies.

Hi Jon and welcome to the group ;)

Yup 11"'s a big scope for most Brits - you'll love the views in the CGEM. Loking forward to seeing some of your first attempts at photography posted here ;)

Greetings,

As soon as i figure out how to image i'll have some on here.. Cheers.

Clear skies

A warm welcome to Jon. and your family. I'm sure you will become involved in the night sky through that great telescope you got for yourselves.

Astrophotography is a logical step, once you become quite familiar with the scope and mount, and how it works.

Equatorialyl configured Mounts can take a while to understand fully, and only then should you think about what we call the Dark Side. (Astrophotography.);).

Don't worry, when you decide to venture into that realm, we'll be only too pleased to help. I ask you to bear in mind though, that it can vecome a bottomless pit, as far as depriving you of your money:eek:,

Best Wishes

Ron.;).

Archived