Green Witch any good?

Hi,

i was just wondering if green witch is any good because i've ordered a Baader UHC-S filter off their site. I have had some bad experiences with other retailers like telescope planet which has put a cloud under buying telescope accessories online. I'm pretty new to astronomy so any recommendations for a good reliable retailer online would be appreciated.

From personal experience Telescope house, Rother valley optics, First light optics, Sherwoods-photo, and SCS Astro have all been excellent. Never bought anything from Green Witch's web site but I have been to their shop/office and they were very helpful.

I've bought stuff from Green Witch both at their office and at star parties. I found them very helpful and knowledgeable and gave me great service. I have the impression their standard is to do the best they can for customers and they will price match anything you find cheaper elwhere.

Nice people - I'd recommend them to anyone ;)

Archived