NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

If you can see this, welcome to the new server!!

Finally, we are on the new server, there was a slight period of time when the forum was running on both the old server and the new so a small number of posts may have been lost, the old server has now had the forum removed so if your seeing this, then you are definitely on the new server!

Woohooo!

Seems like most if not all people can get to the new server, I've put up a message with an email address on the old server, so far I haven't heard from anyone having any problems.

My internet is running dog slow here at the moment (uploading my new project, cue dramatic music) so can people let me know how fast the new server is? In most situations it shouldn't appear any different, just during busy times it shouldn't timeout anymore...

As a comparison, here is the old server:

notice the crazy graph, each peak means the forum would run slow. Heres the new server:

Clearly I haven't been monitoring it for as long, but already the load on the server is a fraction of the old server, cool!

Archived