NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Mars 5th Jan

neil phillips

Cheers all for the comments,

Your time will come Clayton, i know whats it like, remember when jupiter was 16 degrees for me, i stubbornly refused to think it was a waste of time, and although compared to the guys in australia it may well have been, i still thought it was a worthwhile challenge to try and see the best i could do with it, the challenge itself is interesting is it not ? if your anything like me, and im guessing you are, im sure you will still get enjoyment out of imaging that low, and possibly getting some good results too, and see what can be done for your unfavourable opposition.

Ramis i will try and leave a pm soon, it can get quite difficult, learning from text, hands on is sometimes the only way foward, but i will pm in a couple of days just give me a bit, to think what to suggest. I wont forget promise

Archived