Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Christmas deliveries!

FLO

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike's parcel, and my replacement EQ6 arrived yesterday (we did feel sorry for the Fedex man lugging the EQ6 boxes through the snow to get to us!!).

Many thanks for the great service Steve, James (and your elf helpers!).

Have a great Christmas break!

Helen and Mike

• 3 weeks later...

This week is proving quite a challenge!

We opened Monday after our Christmas/New-Year break to a mountain of enquiries. We have also had heavy snow and freezing temperatures that has affected both FLO and FLO's suppliers, which has generated even more emails.

James and I are burning midnight oil this week in an attempt to keep everyone up-to-date but it is an uphill struggle.

Sincere apologies if you are affected.

Also, our phone has been in almost constant use (whoever invented ring-back should be put against a wall and shot!) so if you are having trouble getting through please use our help-desk or PM us here on SGL, if you include your tel' number I'll happily phone you to discuss your requirements.

HTH

Hi Steve and FLO,

Thank you so much for your great service, i recieved my 10" Skywatcher Dob today, soo happy and excited as my first scope! Will be ordering a few extras from you soon. Thanks again.

Will be recommending to friends.

Good luck with the snow.

John

Astrotrac wedge for Mike arrived safely yesterday as arranged, and the FedEx man came and collected the faulty EQ6 too (thankfully just before the blizzard set in).

Thanks guys, great service again!

Helen

Archived