NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

10" Dob ordered!!

Woohoo! It's all quite real now.

I was still undecided which one to have 8 or 10, so the girlfriend had a hissy fit at me and ordered the 10 and told me to stop thinking and just blumming do it..

I got told!!

Still it's all very exciting now lol, I will just have to keep the clouds happy now by saying nice things about them ready for first light :)

23 years old and excited over telescope..how sad can you get :)

Kain

I wont be here tomorrow, damn work lol!

Still I hate waiting for postmen etc, so it would probably better off!

Though as I still live at home, I would love to see moms face as 2 huge boxes are hauled in the house lol

Kain

Kain, have you seen the forecast :) :) :)!!!!! looks like you're going to break the new telescope hoodoo. 47 and I'm excited about your new telescope.

Think I'm going to get all stressy about whether to get a Starlight Express H9 CCD or a new Antares EP. Wonder if it'll work :?

Yeah I have something else to fall back on. Because I was the youngest there, it was my fault for everything to be fair I just had enough of it.

I got accused to scratching a car (I used to work with classic Jags) even though I wasn't at work the day it happened..I got the blame.

So thats it, told them I had enough of being everyones scapegoat and left.

To be fair, I have been unhappy there now for a while.

Kain

Archived