NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Anatres Semi ED Sentinal on SLT goto mount

Rob

Finished the mod to get connected. I had to flush fit the bolts into the dovetail as you need to slide it into place, then clamp it tight. Also bought some rings for easy of attachment from Scopesnskies!. I removed the plastic outer section that hugs the dovetail fixing on the mount (does not look too bad with out it). My 127 mak sits nicely as well. All in all quite pleased!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Rob

:)

Thanks all!. I'm pleased so far... Indeed I now need to see how well the GOTO performs, by all accounts its fairly good?. The Mak sits nicely on the mount also, and I'm told the 6" new can be mounted also :shock:.

The sentinel can be a jack of all trades setup + Cornwall travel scope. The mak can be a glob hunter & the new can provide a DSO option!. Love it!.

Hi there, the rings are 89mm (90mm if you like) from scopes n skies @ £15, take your discount off... £13.50 including delivery bargin!!.

Rob

Archived