Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

HitecAstro EQDIR adapter

FLO

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would probably be a Belkin or similar.. I have a few at work I could take home to test... just always like to get to the bottom of the issue, rather than just "move on"...in my nature as a test engineer I guess

It would probably be a Belkin or similar.. I have a few at work I could take home to test... just always like to get to the bottom of the issue, rather than just "move on"...in my nature as a test engineer I guess

Hi Nick

Consider the Trust 2.0, 4 Port Hub from Andy Ellis at Astronomiser.

I have it connected to: EQDIR module + Shoestring GPUSB + Canon 1000d + DMK21AU04. All at the EQ6 mount.

All work perfectly, (at the moment!). The Trust hub does not have a

separate power supply, but uses two USB 2.0 ports on the laptop.

This leaves one port for the gamepad controller, and the last of the four available at the laptop for the mouse. The GPS unit, an ND-100 USB dongle from Maplin, is initially plugged in for time synchronisation of the laptop with Stellarium (which also works very well).

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Archived