NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

5TH OF June Moon Pics

OXO

Moon images taken with a Canon 300d and Toucam Pro SC1.5 using a TS Frac 5".

Webcam images are a stack of 300 frames each and are at prime focus like the Canon 300D shot.

Firstly the Canon 300D image.

image.jpg

Rest are the Webcam Images.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hope you enjoy em.

James :D

Cheers for the comments, that Canon pic is prob one of my Fav images i have done lunar wise. Using the F/9 frac meant i could nail focus 100% in the Canon's tiny view finder also i used a lower iso setting(200) to rid any grain that may of come out..

The Apennines are my favorite feature on the Moon, so you can guess my pick of your images mate?

Same here Gaz, i started the Night off by viewing the Apennines for 20 mins with a 10mm ep just awsome in this scope watching the shadows roll off the peaks infact thats what got e thinking of taking some pics hehe hence the first shot in the webcam images.

James :D

Cheers Steve,

You have brought out hell of a lot of detail along the terminator and the surrounding areas nice! Shame about the Moons rim being just a tad over exposed though Mmmmm maybe a composite of the two images is in order :)

James :)

Hi Rob,

It's just a case of geting the Focus spot on and Exposure really with the Moon so iam sure you will get there sooner rather than later esp with the Coolpix Camera :)

Thanks

James

Archived