Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

another scope for me

radioactive

very pleased to confirm I have Just took comand of another Scope Sunday thought whilst the weather is pretty dreadful around me it would not hurt thigs too much so am now the proud owner of a Stellavue 80mm not used it but am delighted to have it big thanks to Tom for sourcing it even Mrs Radio likes the look of it which believe me is credit of a high degree coming from a member of the Master race :D

Will let you know how I get on with it hopefully this bank holiday weekend taking it with us to a nice little site in the vale of York

That sounds tasty Martyn, tell us more about it - not having an encyclopaedic knowledge of every telescope on the market (although I'm working on it).

Martin Still not tried it out yet but I just know I am going to love it ITS A very rugged achromatic refractor with a flat field good for astrophotography

heres a link to a web page by someone who ownsone chosen at random to talk about it

http://www.df9cy.de/image_astro_2005/intruments_2005/nighthawk2005.htm

post-12869-13387732029_thumb.jpg

Archived