-> Guiding Software: PHD Guiding

-> Filter: Astronomik Ha, O3, S2

-> Processing: MaximDl / AstroArt / PhotoShop CS3

-> Exposure: Ha = 4hrs 20m, O3 - 2hrs, S2 - 2hrs 30m

-> Date: 13, 14, 26 July & 1 Aug 2009

-> Place: Athens Greece

ONLINE Hellenic Observatory

http://www.greekastronomy.gr/main/main.html

I wanna thank u all from my heart for your wonderful words. When i first started to imaging the heaven, my pictures was horrible. When i say horrible i really mean u could not understand what kind of target it was. Was it a nebula or a galaxy? This hobby that we love so much need passion and a lot of sacrifices something that other people can not even imagine to do. Step by step with a lot of work and reading and learning u go higher and higher. Finally if u have a goal u will reach it and u can see that all your effort has finally give u what u have expected. This is the beauty of the Heavens, the mysteries of the Universe that we try to explore, as much as we can of course.

I wanna promise to all of you that this is just the beginning! Every time we will go deeper and deeper in the vastness of space so we can see our real origin. Because as once Carl Sagan said “we are the children of the stars”, and this is the only truth! Thanks again.

That is amazing...

Love the colours, and the detail is astonishing...

I am suprised that you have 4hrs+ of Ha and only 2hrs of the other channels?

I was under impression that OIII really needed twice the data of Ha and in the case of Hb (I realise that your using SII) 4 times the data.

Regardless, it's an amazing image - really first class...

Ant

Archived