Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Clear for 2 hours!!

Milliways

It was clear for me for about 2 1/2 hrs tonight :) managed to get the scope out and take some subs of the M31 and jupiter!!

could this be a turn around for all of us astronomers, could we have clear skies once again? well lets hope so.

Did any1 else have any luck tonight?

Dave.

I fell for the old it's only going to be clear until 1am guff on the met office web site so never bothered going out.

Looked out of the window at 2.30am and it was still clear

When will I ever learn :)

It's been longer than I care to remember when I last had the scope out, but like Dave it was clear for me too last night ....well at least till 1 a.m. That gave me the chance to get some imaging subs in on IC1396. I had a bit of an experiment - so not sure if the results are up to anything :).

All the same it was nice to be out under the stars once again after what seemed like such a long break.

cheers

Keith

Managed to get a bit of a view of Jupiter, seems a bit hazy, maybe it was a bit low to be clear? Still it was amazing to see what looked like 4 moons :)

I had a GREAT view of jupiter aswell.. i saw 4 moons like bright jewls :D and the 2 cloud lines too. The great red spot still eludes though :p

Dave.

Archived