Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

An answer to what was before the Big Bang.

For those in the know : SUPERSTRING AND M THEORY........

Linky

Ok kinda complicated, but lets go.

We all understand 3d and even 4d with time

Well it has been established that actually there are 11 dimensions around us. Hard to image, yes, but proven I believe.

The 11th one is called the Membrane dimension or the M Dimension.

It is extremely extremely small in scale and all around us.

What happens is this section of the dimension theory can be thought of as a pond. Drop a stone into it and you get ripples.

Now the theory goes that 2 M dimension regions collided and hence release massive amounts of energy and hence gave us the big bang in our visible and understandable dimension space. The rest we know.

This explains alot.

1. Where did the big bang start and where did the energy / matter come from.. A day to day occurence that happens trillions of times a second.

2. How come space is not totally consistent. Ripples interact and give you the flaws. But over all they are the same energy over time hence the static background radiation.

3. More than 1 universe. Infact trillions upon trillions created every nano second, each with thier own set of physics. Some work, some die within nano seconds, all independent to each other. Think parallel universes.

etc etc

So basically, our universe is not the be all or end all, just a one off collision between 2 M dimensions that happened to have the right numbers plugged into the physics equations to make it last a few seconds longer rather than collapse. Of course the endless calculations lead to alternative universes with every variable a potential slight change to ours.

Thoughts, anyone else heard of this ?

Note : Obviously I have summed this up in a few lines and it is a **** of a lot more complicated than this.

/Cat wonders off with a sore head.

I am guessing in about 20 years time SuperStrings and M Theory will become common understanding rather than rubbish theories as so many have.

It does explain a lot and basically means tthe time dimension is variable and hence there is no "what happened before" question.

Link to the full program

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_vpEyE6rug&feature=related click the other videos to see all the parts.

This explains alot.

1. Where did the big bang start and where did the energy / matter come from.. A day to day occurence that happens trillions of times a second.

2. How come space is not totally consistent. Ripples interact and give you the flaws. But over all they are the same energy over time hence the static background radiation.

3. More than 1 universe. Infact trillions upon trillions created every nano second, each with thier own set of physics. Some work, some die within nano seconds, all independent to each other. Think parallel universes.

So where did all the colliding membranes come from then?

well i think humans want to know answer to everything.when they cant find a logical answer they start giving strange theories without any sound and solid proof.why dont we understand that our small brain that is 6 inches in length and 4 inches in width is incapable of understanding a universe that is billions and trillions of light year in length and billions and trillions of light years in width.

if someone asks me a question what was before big bang?my answer would be simply man there could be something and there could be nothing.if there was something then my mind is incapable of picturing or describing it cause i havent seen it and if there was nothing then too my mind is incapable of picturing nothing cause i dident saw it with my 2 friggin eyes:D:icon_eek:

well i think humans want to know answer to everything.when they cant find a logical answer they start giving strange theories without any sound and solid proof.why dont we understand that our small brain that is 6 inches in length and 4 inches in width is incapable of understanding a universe that is billions and trillions of light year in length and billions and trillions of light years in width.

if someone asks me a question what was before big bang?my answer would be simply man there could be something and there could be nothing.if there was something then my mind is incapable of picturing or describing it cause i havent seen it and if there was nothing then too my mind is incapable of picturing nothing cause i dident saw it with my 2 friggin eyes:D:icon_eek:

<philosophy> Humans don't want to know the answer, they just want meaning beyond life being an emergent phenomenon </philosophy>

a philospher see dreams with eyes closed where as a fictionist see dreams with eyes open.or a philosopher has moustache and a beard whilst a fictionist could even be a female

I have no idea what was before the big bang. The problem is most theories aren't readily testable in any real way. Frankly I dont think we'll ever know. Even if we ever did by some miracle find out that would just put the question back to how did the pre big bang state come about.

Theres no reason why the univres must be understandable to us - and maybe its not. Maybe science will fail at the big questions and maybe we need to look at things through different eyes.

We are human and do feel compelled to make the universe answer our questions in human terms. As for eleven dimensions being 'proven' - well this is crazy. I have no problem with multiple dimensions but quite a few problems with 'proof.'

Love it, love it!

Olly

• 2 weeks later...

Archived