Should I buy Sky-Watcher EQ3 GoTo

Hello everyone I would need some help.

I have a skywatcher P130/650Neq2 telescope/mount  (link: https://www.skywatcher.com/product/p130neq2/) I was thinking about buying the Sky-Watcher EQ3 GoTo mount to replace the original one because I would like dive more into astrophotography  (link: https://teleskopcentar.hr/proizvod/skywatcher-eq3-goto/

My question are is the scope good for astrophotography planets/nebulas, is the mount a good buy and is there a upgrade path in the future for a bigger tube?

Thank you,  

If you are thinking about astrophotography in the near future then it would be wise to go for a slightly bigger mount. EQ5 would perform better than an EQ3 class mount (including EQM 35, its an EQ3 with minor improvements). Better yet, an HEQ5 but now things are getting more expensive.

The mount is a key component for imaging and in my opinion not the thing you want to make major compromises on. To avoid disappointment and major hurdles in stability you should aim for the best mount you could imagine saving the money for, you will thank yourself later for doing so.

The NEQ5 is the same as the EQ5.

Your 130/650 tube will be sufficient to start with provided you can get it to focus, which could be a problem with a tube not explicitly built for astrophotography. If it won't focus with a camera, it will be necessary to shorten the tube or move the main mirror up the tube.