Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ASIAIR PLUS using iphone as HOTSPOT and Android Tablet

The iPhone connected at the mount without any  problem just picked up the AsiAir's wifi SSID, password still set to default, need to change that!  The phone is an IPhone 11 running IOS 16.11 and the AsiAir is running Ver 2.1. Here's a screen shot of the phone.  I'd first try turning off station mode then and see if you can at least connect via the AsiAir's wifi. 

Jim 

2024-01-13_19-01-18_512.jpeg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chopples said:

Just in case anybody isn't sure @M8rix007 is trying to use his tablet for both asiair and movie streaming whilst out in the field with the iPhone being the "router" along with internet connectivity. Ideally he would like to both see the internet and asiair at the same time (via iPhone) but whatever reason it sent playing ball

Yep we get, that  but it may be an idea to test all connectivity routes to see if there is a wider problem. :)  

As an aside, I'm sure that the Air doesn't need to be permanently connected to the phone to complete its imaging run - once setup it will run autonomously without any connection to phone - as far as I am aware (happy to be corrected) . So an easy work around would be set up the Air using its wifi , get it the image session running then log off the Air wifi and stream your movie as normal. If you want to check on progress just reconnect to the Air via wifi. :) 

Jim 

Edited by saac