Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

All ON ITS OWN M88

CELESCOPE

A rush one to start , i want to carry on with at least another 20 subs on this ,when time allows , but surprised at the detail i managed in just 7x7 min subs ,

As usual in came the clouds, but this is a lovely compact Galaxy with bags of detail , more subs could make this a pretty good image , anyway this is for starters .

Rog :)

post-12695-133877368792_thumb.jpg

It looks like most of those Galaxies in Coma Berenices,are pretty attractive , worth tackling a few of them , some are just plain round blobs, i think M91 is also another nice one.have noticed on my works monitor that the galaxy does,nt show up to well ,prob the low res on the monitor .

Rog

Dare i say we`ve had some pretty good nights recently, i`ve managed 12 galaxies so far this year (all luminance only). I`m going to try my OMC with a 0.55x reducer when i get it for the "smaller stuff" as i`m running out of "targets" for the 77ED.....got a couple more i want to try....first though!!

Alan:)

I'm trying to think of a bingo related joke to go with the title but I can't think of anything remotely witty so all I can do is say that it's looks like a little cutie of a galaxy, nice one Rog :).

Tony..

Archived