Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jupiter August 10th 2023 repro.

Space Cowboy

Excellent final image. Really nice details and natural. I like the colours too.

1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

Got round to digging out Firecaptures excellent image presentation app.

Is this a new feature?

1 hour ago, Kon said:

Excellent final image. Really nice details and natural. I like the colours too.

Is this a new feature?

Thanks Kostas. Think I'll try lower gain next time the seeing is good. I was at 61% on these and noise was pretty bad.

The FC app (session browser) has been around for several years but you do have to use FC to capture the images I'm not sure it will work with images from elsewhere. Its all packaged in the FC download file just a matter of extracting it.

This is the link :

http://www.wonderplanets.de/FireCapture/help/sessionBrowser.html

Edited by Space Cowboy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thats a top notch image of Jupiter from august 10th Stuart. It's beautifully processed with lots of detail showing, You've also managed to keep that lovely natural look too Great stuff. As you mentioned in a earlier post with over 2 months until opposition things really are looking good. I also use FC so thanks for the tip.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, morimarty said:

Thats a top notch image of Jupiter from august 10th Stuart. It's beautifully processed with lots of detail showing, You've also managed to keep that lovely natural look too Great stuff. As you mentioned in a earlier post with over 2 months until opposition things really are looking good. I also use FC so thanks for the tip.

Thanks Martyn.

I'd completely forgotten about the FC app and was looking through some of my old images when I came across one mounted up all fancy and suddenly remembered 🙂