Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I have used bar stool covers, like those described.
Also been known to 3D print covers, spacer blocks, etc.
When making covers for tubes bigger than my 3D printer, it was in pie slice manner & glue together.
The finished items looked better than they sound😁

A bit daft, but recently I found some one piece plastic moulded growing baskets/buckets (they're quite thin flexible type, if they were filled with water the sides would be poke-able) worked well in covering the end of my sct dew shield. Left it with towels over the remaining lot so no gaps. If you bought them undersized you could slot them into a dew shield and leave an oversized flat section on the front. 400mm availability may be an issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for bar stool covers.  Use them on my 10inch, but there are many sizes on Amazon.  They come in a variety of materials too.  I used to use shower caps, but flower patterns and pink with white spots don't give your scope much street cred.  😊

• Haha 1