Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Bubble widefield

Les Tilly

I decided to revisit my Bubble widefield I took in the summer time 2008 did not stretch the Rubbish out of it and just did Gentle tweaks This is one of my Favourite widefield images that I have taken

SV102ED with william optics Stage II F/F

Canon40D

Enjoy

Les

post-15556-133877366642_thumb.jpg

Beautiful field of view, nicely - and gently - processed. I suppose your 40D has been modified?

Peter

Yes my 40D was Modified by Hap Griffin I did not have the nerve to pull it apart :)

Thanks for the kind words I hope we can have a summer too the weather over the pond is about 30f below what is the norm for this time of year

As for redoing other images I don't have to many older ones that are worth doing over because of issues with focus, Histogram is way above what it should be, its all part of the learning curve, this time last year i was doing 10 sec exposures unguided with a cpc800 and looking for help in every avenue of this hobby I still have no idea were any thing is up there in the sky :) but I do enjoy imaging and processing

Thanks again

Les

Well les its been an amazingly productive 12 months and your images are absolutely spot on...with exquisite processing...

What was your "eureka" moment...?

Peter....

I would have to say moving to the GEM and guiding longer images.

I know I got better images when I started keeping the Histogram around 40%, also spending alot more time on Focus, spending as much time on one object as possible, trying alot of different tecniques in processing and asking alot of questions, I picked up alot from people sharing, so I try and do the same

Les

Archived