NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello

Kev murphy

5 hours ago, Kev murphy said:

Hello everyone from jarrow..

new to all this

meade 4504 with autostar and a meade ds-127 

Welcome to SGL @Kev murphy and Star! You are in great company on here, people are very helpful, and there's tons of information about the hobby, whether visual or astrophotography. I'm still learning myself, but if I can help with anything newbie related, let me know.

Wes, Liverpool.

Edited by wesdon1
I forgot to do "@" to tag the new guy
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, M40 said:

Hello Kev and welcome to the site 👌

Sorry for going so off topic, but upon reading your comments below the comment and emoji "seeing double" you say "you can never have enough cables", that made me smile, because I totally related to your sentiments after I quickly learned that I need LITERALLY every conceivable cable ever invented by the human race for my astrophotography endeavours!!?? haha! Seriously!! haha!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wesdon1 said:

Sorry for going so off topic, but upon reading your comments below the comment and emoji "seeing double" you say "you can never have enough cables", that made me smile, because I totally related to your sentiments after I quickly learned that I need LITERALLY every conceivable cable ever invented by the human race for my astrophotography endeavours!!?? haha! Seriously!! haha!

🤣  Wait till you get a baader flip mirror.......you never have every adapter you need 🤪

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...