Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jupiter 091122

Glasspusher

Nice shot, tons of detail there, la Palma clearly has it’s atmospheric benefits! More frames in the stack would help with the noise, have you tried winjupos at all? It’s a game changer for Jupiter imaging 

Edited by CraigT82

4 hours ago, Glasspusher said:

Thanks Craig. Been here a few days now and the seeing is very variable, last night was particularly bad so no imaging possible. Winjupos is something I need to catch up with, I am just coming back to planetary imaging after a break!

Nice Shot John. As Craig said winjupos is worth the effort. Either image or video de rotation. Though. to get more frames quickly. just capture for 3 minuets. Or even two if you're unsure

As a straight non winjupos capture. If stacked on AS/3 the rotation is dealt with quite effectively. I am guessing you was thinking about rotation. when capturing. But because of the way AS/3 (not registax ) works. you won't get any rotation blur at two (very little at 3) mins Using AS/3

• 2 weeks later...