Narrowband

International Space Station with Smartphone

Hello 

I'm a new member and this is my first topic in the forum. A quick look I had in the forum help me to realise that there are many people with much love to this amazing hobby and they have the will to help people and spread their knowledge. I'm really happy I'm part of that forum.

About my equipment:

I'm using an Dobsonian 200mm/1200mm classic, I have an 10mm and 25mm eyepieces and recently I bought a Baader Hyperion zoom 8-24 eyepiece. I also use my smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 pro with an adaptor for planetary and sometime DeepSky Photography

About the photos now:

They are a result of stacking frames (4-6 best frames) from a 4k video I recorded with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 pro through the Dobsonian 8 (10mm eyepiece). The settings I used are shutter speed 1/2000 and ISO 800. Manualy I Tried to follow and track ISS through the finder scope. For the processing I used the programs PIPP AUTOSTAKKERT ASTROSURFACE

@Kon invited me to this forum and helps me many times with processing tips...I would like to thank him a lot 

Any additional advice is welcome 

VID_20221005_200054_g5_ap9.png

50 (2) png.png

50 (4) png.png

100 (2) png.png

• Like 18