NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Very cheap and decent light panel for flats

powerlord

I started with a smaller A4 one, but it wasn't big enough for the 9.25.. so got this for 23 quid:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08LV43CM2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not only is it twice the size and big enough for the 9.25, but it's much lighter and has infinitly variable brightless, that once set, switches on at same brightness next time.

It's also made of what seems like almost flurescent white which to my eyes gives a much more even light.

anyhoo - thought I'd mention it as cheaper than most, next day delivery if yer prime and of course a fraction of the cost of overprices circular ones which can only hope to do the same thing at the end of the day.

stu

• Like 3

On 18/09/2021 at 14:16, Astro Noodles said:

I agree that these require a white t-shirt as the colour is slightly blue

Does the colour matter? I thought it was not important for flats as long as it was evenly illuminated? I am guessing all LED panels have slightly different tints and wavelengths.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

sounds ideal. I just use asiair, so start with app on tablet. So no problem just holding it against ota - that way I move it about a bit too just to eliminate any potential bright spots if there are any.

usually medium to high brightness is fine for NB. Gor RGBL I need to go onto lowest brightness, but then its fine. Just need to do 2 sets of autoruns - one for HSO, one for RGBL.

stu

• Like 1