NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New toy arrived today

Jonny_H

Hi all,

I treated myself to a new toy which arrived today (thank you FLO).

It is a beast compared with my HEQ5 Pro. I wanted a larger payload to comfortably handle another toy that I am waiting for - also to future proof the option of visual which I plan to do a little later in life.

Apologies in advance to those residing in the Essex area for the hideous weather that I have just summond! 👹

Regards,

Jonny

20210505_180458.jpg

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, Jiggy 67 said:

You are well future proofed,  I have the EQ6 R Pro version, fantastic mount 

I am hoping to try it out soon. We are having our back patio done at the moment so my garden looks like a building site.  When the works are done and the weather improves....... I will give it a test drive.

Nice, I have one of those..... Keep thinking about a different power cable similar to yours as the standard one is a bit stiff and can catch but it keeps working so haven’t bothered yet....

11 hours ago, scotty38 said:

Nice, I have one of those..... Keep thinking about a different power cable similar to yours as the standard one is a bit stiff and can catch but it keeps working so haven’t bothered yet....

I have the standard AZ-EQ6 and was thinking the same thing about getting a new power cable as it is a bit stiff.  Great Mount.

It is very flexible compared with the standard cable.

I haven't had a chance to use the mount yet so I cannot provide any useful feedback other than the cable looks and feels good...😆

Some might argue that is all that matters! 😉

Edited by Jonny_H