NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Spirit Levels etc.

Wondered where I can buy a small spirit Level and circular spirit level for use when  setting up a telescope on a motorised mount?

I use a normal short spirit level for levelling the top of the tripod before attaching the mount and then use it again to ensure the mount is in the home position.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stabila-Torpedo-Level-250mm-02199/dp/B0001P0TNM/ref=sr_1_41?dchild=1&keywords=stabila+Spirit+Level&qid=1618945522&sr=8-41

As others have said the round bubble levels are readily available on Amazon or eBay but if you want one of the little round bubble levels then I think I have a spare that you're welcome to.

Ade   

And now I'm feeling rather awkward

I've been trusting a bubble level app on my pixel phone and using the levels on the EQ5 & EQ6 mounts to validate the technology is correct (oops 🤔)

I wouldn't mind too much, but the EQ5 level is a purchased upgrade with a 3d printed bracket and 30mm bubble level (off fleabay) so I can see it when I forget my glasses.