Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Re: Stargazers Lounge April 2009 Spring Starparty..

centroid

Would like to attend thurs/fri/sat. Own Caravan. Electric essential. Wife and 3 sprogs/2dogs. However, if the kids are included as 'persons' and cost 12 quid a night that makes it £140 more expensive than the four nights I already have booked at Kelling :(

(Kelling cost is £10 per PITCH per night, inc. electric)

Any chance of getting that detail clarified Greg? Thanks very much.

Also, is the whole of the rally field dedicated to SGL, or is it likely to be a shared field with other groups?

I would guess this site has a number of facilities at the disposal of the customers, and may have a bearing on the price. I'm not at all sure how this place will compare to Kelling for example.

For myself, I'm hoping that it will be a long imaging tutorial for me. Without being too much of a nuisance, I hope I am going to learn a lot from the experts at this event.

I know some seminars cost as much for one day, and I have three. :mrgreen:

Ron. :(

Well, let's hope something can be arranged, especially for Tj. and perhaps others with young uns.

Some concessions for the young, and er 'cough' bus pass holders, :( may be implemented.

Best to confront this in the early stages, and not at the last minute.

Ron. :)

Thanks for the clarification.

Hope this doesnt count as 'banter', but we phoned Kelling Heath today and they were more than happy to transfer the £40 we paid for the april pitch to our autumn booking, so dont let that hold anybody back!!

I'll do the paypal thing later.

Really looking forward to this!

ps i am happy to share leccy, and equipment. Can even allow another to share tent (they will need bag though)

but if my partner does not come, i will need a hand to pitch if thats ok? (oh yes and to take it back down again

pps, how much is a fishing license? i also have tackle, might do that too if time permits

Thanks

Slight change of plan! The boss wants to be nearer the toilets so I have booked direct with the site for pitch no.45. This frees up an electric point in the rally field. If lighting is bad for observing from 45 I may need to park my 5ins. refractor near someone in the rally field. See you all there.

Clear Skies,

old codger

Archived