Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Horsehead screw up

Les Tilly

I had a clear sky last night so I decided to add some RGB to my HA of the Horsehead well I also wanted to try out images plus camera control and focus, well to focus in a loop you have to set the camera to JPG well I did not set it back to RAW so this is 3 hours of JPG low quality subs I added them anyway but will re do with raw subs when I get a clear sky

Thanks Les

large.jpg

Now ay is that a screw up, thats a lovely image, very nice colours and fov, great

How on earth did folks get clear skies last night, it was bucketing down with snow here till 01:00 when I went to bed. I know, it cleared after 01:30 :(

I used to be paranoid now I know they are out to get me :):grin:

Thats great Les. But could you not just take the rgb, having dropped the luminance, and add it to your data? I would have thought that was the same as binning the colour??? Others will know much more about the possibilities of that, but my guess would be that with the luminance extracted, just the colours would come through, leaving your original details???

Or am I barking up another wrong tree?

Thats great Les. But could you not just take the rgb, having dropped the luminance, and add it to your data? I would have thought that was the same as binning the colour??? Others will know much more about the possibilities of that, but my guess would be that with the luminance extracted, just the colours would come through, leaving your original details???

Or am I barking up another wrong tree?

I will go over it again tonight and see what I can pull out of my Box of tricks I just aquired images plus so there are some cool tricks in there just have to watch the video on doing it :(

Les

Archived