NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

ESA rules!

gorann

20 minutes ago, gorann said:

I cannot imagine NASA would be this creative! Is the UK still a member?

Gorann thanks for sharing that, fantastic  and what talented people . 2021 now has a lot to live up to, the bar has been set high :)

Jim 

Edited by saac
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, saac said:

Gorann thanks for sharing that, fantastic  and what talented people . 2021 now has a lot to live up to now, the bar has been set high :)

Jim 

Thanks! I did not want to spread salt in the Brexit wounds - just wanted people to see this amazing video😉

• Like 1

Watching highly qualified and talented scientists who get paid out of our taxes making such idiots of themselves, for no real reason, just wasting everybody’s time and money to make a stupid video, I find to be so heartwarming and wonderful that it’s a joy to behold. May us Europeans never change.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, gorann said:

Thanks! I did not want to spread salt in the Brexit wounds - just wanted people to see this amazing video😉

Not a problem I really enjoyed that .  Anyway we are still a member of the Eurovision Song Contest , unfortunately - but that is another story:( 

Jim 

34 minutes ago, saac said:

Not a problem I really enjoyed that .  Anyway we are still a member of the Eurovision Song Contest , unfortunately - but that is another story:( 

Jim 

Can't compete with this entry :icon_biggrin:

• Haha 2