NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Cartes du Ciel and EQMod

Dinoboy

Hello I am looking for some advice, I hope someone can answer both or one question. 

Is there a way of parking my mount back to home in Cartes du Ciel. Also I cannot unpark my mount whilst in EQMOD anyone know what I need to do?

Edited by Dinoboy

I use EQMod (V2.0.0) all the time with CdC (V4.2).

I can Park to Home (pointing towards the Pole) or Custom park (to clear the observatory roof) and Unpark every time - no issues.

Dino, what version of EQMod are you using? Is it only the park/ unpark function which is an issue?

When you are parked (button showing "UNPARK") do you see the mount position screen flashing "PARKED"?

Double check the unpark settings.....

EQMod park screen.JPG

EQMod park screen02.JPG

Edited by Merlin66

Hi thanks for your replies. When EQMOD appears on the screen it switches between the ‘ Park’ screen and some coordinates. What I have done is uninstall and reinstalled it. Not yet had a chance to try it yet, but that really is not the answer because if it happens again I still need to know whether I have done something wrong.

Brown dwarf, I tried as you suggested but the red box just stayed the same, red.