Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

South Wales Astronomy Group (SWAG) Star Party 2020

Freff

PS I love the family that run this campsite. I am the only astronomer here at the moment, there are a few other campers, yet they have still kept all the lights off in the Oaks section of the campsite.!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Good to see you again today Justyn, even though it was at 3 mtrs and only 20mins.

I wish I was well enough to spend 4 weeks there under lockdown, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Good luck with the weather over the few days. Hope to meet up again in the Autumn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freff said:

Good to see you again today Justyn, even though it was at 3 mtrs and only 20mins.

I wish I was well enough to spend 4 weeks there under lockdown, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Good luck with the weather over the few days. Hope to meet up again in the Autumn.

Thanks for you and Cath coming to see me. What a lovely surprise. Let's hope thing are better for next years star party.

• 3 months later...

Im a further timer to this party and was really looking forward to meeting g the SWAG gang

We were given credit for the pitches reserved. Has anyone considered another date to meet up in autumn this year at the same site?

If not we will rearrange independently but it would be a shame not to connect on this occasion with SWAG. 

We were representing knowle astro soc and we had i think 5 pitches booked. 

Regards 

Ian

• Like 1