Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

IC 1795 in narrowband

emyliano2000

Tonight I managed to finish processing one more target. Not to long until I'm up to date 😁

IC 1795 

Equipment used:

Eq6 hypertune gen2
AstroTech 106LE with upgraded Moonlite focuser
TSFlat 2" field flattener
Qhyccd QHY183M Coldmos, cooled at - 20°C
7x1.25" Starlight Xpress USB filterwheel
Baader 1.25" filters, 7nm Ha, 8.5nm Oiii and 8nm Sii
Qhyccd QHY5L-IIM guide camera
TS09OAG off axis guider
Qhyccd Polemaster

Software used:
Eqmod, SGP - Sequence Generator Pro, PHD2, Stellarium with stellariumScope, SharpCap for polar alignment

Date: 14.09 to 11.12.2019

Total integration time 19 hours

Stacked in AstroPixel Processor and processed in Pixinsight and Photoshop CC 2019

Emil1221417252_IC1759_-_Fish_Head_Nebula_-_SHO-APPPixPs1(Watermark).thumb.png.7c1827d8b772ffcf8214ab3afc7ec004.png

Edited by emyliano2000
  • Like 19

8 hours ago, astro mick said:

Very nice result Emil.The colours look spot on.

Mick.

Thank you Mick. You think? I'm a little unconvinced about all this false colour. I've been shooting osc broadband for quite a while and I'm not sure about the SHO palette. I like colourful photos but I tend to like the red a bit more. I might try to do a bi colour but I was thinking of stacking the Ha with the Sii stacks and put them to red. This way I wouldn't lose the Sii details. 

2 hours ago, alan potts said:

Lovely image with nice detail, rather like the close-up shot where as most of the time most or all of the heart is shot.

Alan

Thank you Alan. I love the close ups too. I recently did a close up on the Butterfly nebula in the Sadr region and I love how it came out. My Cygnus wall is also close up and I like how it looks. 

Emil

• Like 1