NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Music for Observing.

StarryEyed

I was listening, messing with spotify to the theam track album from Blade runner 2049, Hans Zimmer whilest taking a look at the moon. I dont recollect doing this before but it was a very unusual experience. Something I might do more often.

Anyone else done this?

I do this often, listening to the radio program Hearts of Space in my headphones. The show plays all kinds of atmospheric music, symphonic, electronic, world, Native American. It makes for a truly celestial experience for me, providing a soundtrack of sorts for my observing/imaging sessions :)  Jean-Michel Jarre, Amin Bhatia, Robert Rich, Michael Stearns, Steve Roach, Dead Can Dance, and R.Carlos Nakai are some favorites.

Reggie

Edited by orion25

When alone at a dark site I want to hear the mosquitoes nibbling at my flesh, and the foot/paw/hoof steps of some unknown creeping near me 😱.

When at home relaxed in my own garden there's often nothing better than observing the vastness and wonders of space accompanied with good music expressing that which is inexpressible :hippy2:.

• Haha 1