NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Your going out tonight....

JG777

I managed to get some video in the end, will see if I can edit it and hammer it into some form that will post here, remembering the problems I had with a 4k file last year.

*Sigh*

Just had a call from Western Power.  Apparently they have no staff available to do the work here today because they were all out overnight working on faults.  That's all rather frustrating :(

James

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, johninderby said:

And more frustrating because they have a valid excuse.  Face it the weather gods are against you. 😁🤣😂

Seems that way, doesn't it? :)

And even more frustrating as the builder took the day off because not having power means he can't do much of the work that needs doing now.  I had other stuff planned (doing stuff in the observatory) and now I can't justify not working, and it delays the electrician coming to get an electricity supply to the barn which would be very helpful.  Hopefully it won't be too long a wait for the rescheduled installation, but I won't know about that until the engineer organising it all wakes up and gets into work.

Still, must have been an exciting night to be a power line engineer :D

James